Our Programs. Your Community.
Building a Brighter Future Today!
Small businesses are the economic engine of our economy and communities. Small businesses:
- create jobs,
- buy and products and services,
- pay taxes to support infrastructure and community programs,
- donate and sponsor community programs and events, and
- so much more!
Your support of DFF enables our business literacy, small business development, and entrepreneur (innovator) programs. DFF through your donations of money, time, and other resources provide:
- socio-economically challenged individuals and communities;
- rural, urban, and suburban historically underutilized businesses;
- veterans and first responders (and their families); and
- disaster-impacted businesses and business communities
with the tools and support needed to start, run, and grow small businesses, as well as non-profits, and faith-based organization.
Every dollar donated is an investment in innovation, financial independence, community-building, and the future of an individual, a family, a neighborhood, a community, the country, and the world!
Won’t you help?
About Our Programs
At DFF, we don’t reinvent the wheel, but team and collaborate with other organizations to provide innovative, practical, and proven content. We also have the capability to customize program delivery to meet specific client needs and challenges.
DFF relies on our volunteer team to provide the capacity to serve our diverse communities and clients. You can volunteer with DFF. Opportunities include:
- Group Leaders guide clients through the programs.
- Business Coaches who work one-on-one with participants on their businesses.
- Community Outreach and Ambassadors who represent DFF at events and support our clients where they live and work.
- Fundraisers lead campaigns and host events.
- Event sponsors and hosts provide much-needed visibility and support to clients, sponsors, and donors.
- Program Managers deliver programs and support services to client groups (cohorts), as well as support group leaders and coordinate busiebusinessnss coaching programs.
Our individual, small business, and corporate sponsors are crucial to our success. These supporters enable DFF to reach our target clients and provide them with opportunities to grow their businesses. We team with businesses, communities, and other non-profits to foster business opportunities around supplier diversity initiatives, funding, and innovation. DFF relies on sponsors to open doors for our organization and our clients. In turn, DFF enables these organizations to serve on our Program Board of Advisors.
By funding DFF, our sponsors are increasing the diversity and access to critical skill development for small businesses and their communities.
Donations - One-time and Recurring
Your donations enable DFF to provide our programs at no cost to our clients. While many of our programs are lead by peer and business leader volunteers, there are technology and other expenses. We can’t do this without you!
What We Do
Diversity Financial Fund – Changing Lives and Building Communities One Business at a Time
Social Mission: Business Literacy and Financial Inclusion for Underserved, Under-represented, and Underestimated individuals, groups, and communities in the United States.
Founded in 2020, Diversity Financial Fund focuses on developing and supporting underserved, under-represented, and underestimated populations throughout the United States to start and grow businesses in their communities.
Diversity Financial Fund, Inc. is a 501(c)3.